Terms & Conditions
FULL OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before redeeming your offer.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: SOHO HOUSE
- The Supplier: ARTAH Ltd
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: February 19th 2021 – March 1st 2021
- Promotion Instructions: House members are required to enter the code SOHO15 on the dedicated Virtual Recharge page and accept all terms & conditions as laid out by ARTAH.
- Only one redemption per person unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion.
- No third party or bulk redemptions. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any redemption entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late redemptions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- The offer is 15% off a ticket to ARTAH’s Virtual Recharge programme March 10th – 14th 2021 and a complimentary download of ARTAH At Home: The Recipes
- The offer is not transferrable to other retreat dates or programmes. The offer is non-refundable.
- The prize open to Soho House members only.
- Should they wish to add an additional guest from the same household, the winner and/or their guest will be required to pay an additional supplement of £100 per person.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when redeeming the promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for House Members failing to supply accurate information which affects redemption acceptance or delivery of their offer.
- By accepting the prize House Members agree to the supplier’s own Terms & Conditions.
- By redeeming the offer, members consent to being healthy and fit enough for any and all activities included in the retreat programme. Should they fail to inform the supplier of anything that might hinder their involvement or ability to partake fully in the programme, the supplier reserves the right to refuse their participation.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Redemption implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The offer is not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify House members and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any offer will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- Where an offer is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for offer fulfilment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winner’s consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
Address: 1 Glenmore Road, London, NW3 4BY
Registered in England Number: 12233015