TUESDAY JUNE 15TH @ 7.30PM
This 2-hour masterclass will provide an essential, step by step guide to understanding your menstrual cycle and how your hormones affect your experience of health – day by day, week by week through the different stages in your life. The female body is capable of incredible things, and yet we are taught so little about how it works. Learning about this fundamental aspect of your health will arm you with the knowledge and tools you need to uncover a new level of physical, emotional and sexual wellbeing.
In this masterclass you’ll learn about:
- The major hormonal players how they affect your menstrual cycle, mood and metabolism
- The other guys: The importance of insulin, thyroid health and cortisol balance
- Your hormonal landscape, week by week: the ebbs and flow of appetite, energy, mood & libido
- Signs of hormonal imbalance; too much, too little, and everything in between
- Troubleshooting: how to tame your symptoms naturally
- What’s common vs what’s normal: when you should seek help
- Essential supplements to support your cycle
- & more
NEED TO KNOWS:
This class is for women who are still cyclical and will not cover menopause, pregnancy or immediate post-partum care.
If you are interested in 1:1 advice on supplement specifications and would like a personalised protocol for your hormones & cycle, Rhian is hosting 30-minute consultations will at a discounted rate of £100 for anyone who purchases our Hormone Masterclass. Please note, these appointments will take place over Zoom and will be for the purposes of determining supplement protocols only and will not cover a full nutritional or naturopathic programme. To book your slot please click here.