WORK WITH US
We are expanding our UK team and are looking for passionate, inspired individuals to join us for this exciting stage of growth.
Inclusivity Statement. We have a commitment to increasing diversity and inclusion in the health & wellness space. We know that real change happens through diversity, collaboration and togetherness. As such, we explicitly seek candidates that offer diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds and cultures. We operate with a policy of active inclusion, and offer job opportunities for all candidates, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or parental status.
We are currently looking to fill the following roles. To register your interest, please complete and submit the application form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social & Communications Executive
The social and communications executive will report into the head of marketing and be responsible for articulating the brand voice across all written media. You will work closely with the head of marketing to create copy across all marketing channels, from weekly newsletters and marketing campaigns to CRM programmes and digital ads. You will lead content creation for social media and be responsible for enhancing the brand’s social media presence through engaging, interactive content.
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver end-to-end communications for the full user journey, inclusive of
- Digital ads
- CRM messaging & campaigns
- New product launches and descriptions
- Membership comms and weekly newsletters
- Customer loyalty messaging
- Writing and editing relevant website copy to ensure brand TOV and quality guidelines are maintained
- Develop innovative ways to repurpose content for promotional use across our marketing channels
- Work closely with the PR and marketing team to create and review press releases, and event and partnership collateral
- Work with ops team to prepare training and POS collateral for retail partners
- Sourcing appropriate imagery to accompany copy and disseminate content in a timely manner on the website and via key social media channels
- Lead planning and execution of social content ideation in line with marketing strategy, including post creation, stories, IG community management and all relevant copy
- Ongoing influencer outreach via social media to grow ARTAH’s affiliate community and brand recognition
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-3 years copywriting experience, preferably in the health, nutrition and wellbeing space
- Has experience using Photoshop and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign)
- Has had experience working as a part of a consumer facing brand team
- Has experience in social media management and is comfortable using all relevant social media tools
- Has strong creative and analytical skills
- Is detail oriented: you understand that it’s the little touches that can help bring a brand to life
- Is an enthusiastic team member who is passionate about creating outstanding work
- Has a growth mindset – you are keen develop and review work to see where engagement has soared and where there’s work to be done
- Stands for inclusivity and actively contributes to a positive working environment
- Has a genuine passion for health and wellbeing
- Has a can-do attitude; you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in where required
**Please note – all jobs are London based out of our Head Office in Marylebone
Only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest!